Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ

Phone Claim - Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ.

Do you know about - Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Phone Claim . You look at this article for information on what you need to know is Phone Claim .

How is Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ

Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ Tube. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . "Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do)" video by Van Halen available on iTunes: tinyurl.com Album: Balance Label: Warner Brothers Records Year: 1995 This official music video is copyright 1995 Warner Brothers Records. I do not claim ownership to this video or song. All rights reserved by copyright holders. Vocals: Sammy Hagar Guitar: Eddie Van Halen Bass: Michael Anthony Drums: Alex Van Halen The lyrics are posted below: It's ok, I'll do what I want if I choose I can take the fall, there's a choice It's my destiny in my hands Yeah, it's up to me I can drive I can shoot a gun in the streets Score me some heroin I can jump, be the sacrifice Bear the cross just like Jesus Christ And I don't wanna hear what love can do No, I ain't gonna tell you what's right for you Is it right, to take the easy way? Close your eyes, get on your knees and pray Now you're saved, by a higher voice Givin' up, givin' up, givin' up your choice If I'm wrong, then I'll pay for it If I'm right, yeah you're gonna hear about it But I'll try, yeah I'll try for it I'll try and I'll try, 'til I'm satisfied And I, I'm tired o' hearin' what love can do And I, ain't gonna tell you what's right for you I've seen the damage done Yeah, I heard the shotgun And felt the settin' sun on my kingdom come Ohhh! (Guitar Solo) Is it right, uh, to take the easy way? I don't know, I get down on my knees and pray Now I'm saved, by a higher voice Givin' up, givin' up, givin' up my choice If I'm wrong, hey! Then I'll pay for it ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you possibly can put to use within your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do) HQ.



No comments:

Post a Comment