Friday, July 20, 2012

Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis

Phone Claim - Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis.

Do you know about - Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Phone Claim . You check this out article for facts about an individual want to know is Phone Claim .

How is Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis

Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis Video Clips. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . Yoo everybody! So in celebration of the AMAZING "Watch The Throne" album by Jay-Z and Kanye West, I just HAD to do my take on the albums first single, "Otis." Hope you like it! ;) "Anth - Otis" SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK! on.fb.me Find me on: twitter.com facebook.com LYRICS One is for the money, two is for the hoes Three is for you rappers who don't got either of those I see all of you lames claim that you got game Well then if that is the case, why I don't I see you in my lane? After all the fame, homie never did I change Only difference now is the way they treat my name And you know what they say, real recognize real So if you don't know me, I bet your girlfriend will And I'm just saying what is true Laid back chillin baby, you know how we do Go and bring your friends, gurantee they come too I'm just tryna see you in a different view Ha, the kid is just flowing insane Yo and all these other rappers wish they doing the same But they ain't, dang, tell me does it hurt? I bet the pain gets worse everytime I spit a verse Okay, I don't mean to boast, I'm giving it my most The flow is so cold, go get and your winter coat I am so dope, homie go and pass the wire Dylan on a beat "Man I spit hot fiyah" Girls I don't know blowing up my phone Asking me "Yo Anth baby when you gon be home?" Where you at? Where you at? Girl don't even ask twice I am chillin' on a throne that's higher then a gas price But, now all they miss me, and say they wanna kiss me But it only happened after they saw ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you can offer utilization in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis.



No comments:

Post a Comment