Saturday, July 7, 2012

Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2

Phone Claim - Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2.

Do you know about - Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Phone Claim . You look at this article for facts about a person want to know is Phone Claim .

How is Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2

Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2 Video Clips. Duration : 7.47 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . You can find the first tutorial here: youtube.com This is the second video of a series of Battlefield 2 helicopter tutorials. Video #2 covers: A good place to practice Why funnelling is hard to 'get' How to actually funnel (ie what to press) Related, but different moves, including how to do a tight or lazy spin Evasion: How to roll, flip, spin etc using manoeuvres that are similar (in terms of input) to the funnel Repairing while spinning In future videos, I will be talking less about chopper mechanics and more on how to actually fly more intelligently. I don't claim to be (even close) to the best pilot or gunner in the world, but I generally know what I'm doing and I'd like to offer some help to people interested in improving their helicopter skills. Feedback/ratings appreciated. If you don't like the video (or aspects of it) then please let me know what you think I could do to improve on it. Similarly, if you'd like me to cover specific topics I will consider requests.
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you possibly can put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Battlefield2 (BF2) Helicopter Tutorial #2.



No comments:

Post a Comment