Monday, July 2, 2012

"DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller

Phone Claim - "DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination "DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller.

Do you know about - "DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Phone Claim . You check out this article for home elevators a person wish to know is Phone Claim .

How is "DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller

"DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller Tube. Duration : 5.82 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . **UPDATE, BELOW*** If you havent heard this clip from the infamous radio show "Coast to Coast" you should do. Its one of those classic moments in the show which went down in its history, while Art Bell was hosting. Cloaked in mystery and intrigue, this clip still lives on, being discovered by new seekers in both the alternative and ufo community with relish. It is kind of scary, so maybe keep your teddybear close by. My specific query with regards to the clip is why on earth ( no pun intended) does Art Bell say "Discharged" before the radio cuts out? Is this man a paid actor, genuine, a manchurian candidate, an mkultra victim or what? .... you decide, if you dare... Shortly after this broadcast Art Bell began winding down his operations at Coast 2 Coast, and wikipedia reports of strange goings on following the broadcast.. enjoy UPDATE ( 21/10/07 ) *** I've just received this email from an avid listener of C2C at the time of the broadcast, on their request I will keep their identity anonymous *** "Greetings "Frog"! I want to take this opportunity to write and clarify some apparent confusions regarding that now "classic" 1997 broadcast and it's aftermath. I used to be a AVID listener(EVERY NIGHT) before I subscribed to "Streamlink",so was able to catch the initial broadcast AND ALL the subsequent follow-ups too. THIS is what REALLY happened: 1.The caller made that initial call(heard here)which was actually AUDIOTAPED and played SOME years later by Art on the air AT LEAST ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you can put to utilization in your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "DISCHARGED?" - Area51 & The Terrified Caller.



No comments:

Post a Comment