Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South

Phone Claim - Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South.

Do you know about - Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Phone Claim . You look at this article for information about that want to know is Phone Claim .

How is Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South

Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South Video Clips. Duration : 4.65 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . Z-Ro & Trae (feat. Jay'Ton, Boss) Lyrics below: [Hook - 4x] From the South I got the diamonds in my mouth [Z-Ro] Hold up a minute I'm the king of the ghetto Holdin the rap game like wood grain can't let go You niggas'll never see me I'm on another level Stay ready to dig a grave keep a gun and a shovel And pourin acid to eat up the evidence I be in the rear view now you wonder where I went I'm a get you if I owe ya-visit ya residence Lay the murk game down and then I'm a hit the fence Better keep my mouth closed so they can't see the shinin They think it was Z-Ro cause all they seen was diamonds I'm cold as a deep freeze with bags of ice in it My three-fifty-seven pretty but ain't nothin nice in it Too many bitches and not enough rubbers Got so many of my real niggas under the gutter Watch a nigga full of life-life close like shutters Godamn stayin healthy is hard as a motherfucker [Trae] Fresh off the block G's know my name Suicide hood and 4-do's swangin the frame Cocked up and sideways when I'm tippin the lane Showin Asshole By Nature so they know what I claim Ain't no doubt these diamonds in my mouth the best shown Well known reppin Texas finna show that I'm well blown H Town to Vegas niggas know that I hail chrome The feds see I'm ballin so they tappin my cell phone And I ain't mad plus I got the hood at my back That'll go to war with anybody playin with my stacks Hit the stash while the slab sideways in the Lac Lookin like a "Superstar" Mike D and Fat Pat Maybe hit ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you possibly can offer use in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Z-Ro feat. Trae - From The South.



No comments:

Post a Comment