Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating

Phone Claim - Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating.

Do you know about - Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Phone Claim . You check out this article for info on an individual wish to know is Phone Claim .

How is Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating

Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating Tube. Duration : 3.18 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . CHICAGO (FOX Chicago News) July 9, 2012 - Four men who got out of a white stretch limo in Wrigleyville and began beating people were filming a rap video and had been taunted by passersby with racial slurs, their relatives said Monday. Prosecutors, however, contend the four began beating people early Sunday morning in the 3400 block of Sheffield "for no apparent reason." Police say four people were hurt, including a police officer who suffered an injured knee, and a man who had his jaw broken in the melee, police said. The man with the broken jaw, 27-year-old Kyle Schacke, told Fox Chicago News he doesn't remember much about what happend. He said he had just left a club on Clark Street and was standing outside waiting for friends when he got cold-cocked. "My teeth got pushed back. I actually don't remember, because when I got knocked out, they have it on tape or something, they said I was texting on my phone looking down trying to find where my friends were because they left before me. And when I looked up and I got sucker-punched in the face." Schacke says he blacked out after hitting the sidewalk and cracking his head. He woke up seven hours later in the hospital. Relatives of the alleged attackers tell a different story. They claim the video being shot by the men will prove that they were being taunted. One relative claimed someone grabbed one of the men before the beatings. The men had borrowed the limo from a friend to film the video - and had chosen Wrigleyville for ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you may offer use within your evryday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Chicago Limo Mob Attack - Alleged attackers, victim talk about Lakeview beating.



No comments:

Post a Comment