Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original

Phone Claim - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original.

Do you know about - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Phone Claim . You check out this article for information on a person need to know is Phone Claim .

How is Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original Video Clips. Duration : 4.98 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . Aw, triple-platinum, nigga, digga And still thuggin' with the roughest muthafuckas in my city, and a nigga wonder, "How they still chillin' like that? Ain't you scared of a nigga that's tryin' to jack ya paper, snatch ya?" No, I really wish a nigga would turn and wanna take what's mine 'Cause I got an AK-47 shootin' trey-O times You didn't think I'm willing to find a way to say "Oh, my!" but check it out, though I done made enough money to buy my ghetto a lot of weapons, y'all And I made it, takin' out my weed. Here, stay high, nigga So paranoia is factor when a nigga wanna act up Nigga figure I'm quiet, then he 1ook at my sawed-offs And they figure they can try me Like a muthafucka won't swang back or somethin' Or even pull a nine out my jacket, and start dumpin' Fuck 'em, I think a nigga see us on the video and playa hate And say that we ain't true to what we say But then again, when you see us on the street and playa hate We bang them fuckin' brains (we bang them brains) But then, we switch subject And fuck with them clones that suck the thug dick Run around foul, tellin' people we stole your style Muthafucka, we ain't never been in your town It's all original when it's comin' from the Cleveland criminals So here we go, got a gun - should I buck 'em on down? Or should I kill 'em when I put the instrumental on? Why they wanna sound like Krayzie, Layzie, Bizzy, Wish and Flesh? I'm so full anguish Gotta style so cold everybody and their mama wanna claim it But they can't ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you may offer easy use in your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - All Original.



No comments:

Post a Comment