Thursday, June 21, 2012

Starscream's Phonecall to Sari

Phone Claim - Starscream's Phonecall to Sari.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Starscream's Phonecall to Sari.

Do you know about - Starscream's Phonecall to Sari

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Phone Claim . You look at this article for info on an individual need to know is Phone Claim .

How is Starscream's Phonecall to Sari

Starscream's Phonecall to Sari Video Clips. Duration : 3.47 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . READ THIS!!!!!!!!! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Venture Brothers and think that Sari is gay, let me explain something to you. The character Dr. Girlfriend is a woman with a really deep voice. Yes, some characters and even fans have speculated that she might have once been a man and had a sex change operation, however, her lovers have denied ever seeing her sex change scars and says that she is all woman. There is NOTHING in the series that indicates that she is not a woman, she even states in one episode that she just had a really really deep voice. It's just funny to see a beautiful woman have a deep masculine voice. Please do NOT comment unless you have all the facts. Please at least read the description or through the comments before ignorantly asking me why I made Sari gay or claim that this is a gay moment. Though it sounds like like it, it ISN'T. On a side note, I have nothing against homosexuals. Nothing at all. I just have something against ignorance and believing you know all the answers just by having a little bit of information. Sorry to rant, but lately, I've been irritated with ignorance not just on this video, but other videos that aren't mine. Audio is from Venture Brothers. Clips is from Transformers Animated I do not own them at all!!! I was bored. I heard this sound file and I KNEW I had to parody it. So here it is.
I hope you receive new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you can put to utilization in your life. And just remember, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Starscream's Phonecall to Sari.



No comments:

Post a Comment