Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB

Phone Claim - Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB.

Do you know about - Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Phone Claim . You check this out article for home elevators a person want to know is Phone Claim .

How is Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB

Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB Video Clips. Duration : 3.72 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . The previous video was disabled due to either abusive words or feedback from the salesman. Therefore I censored it and post again. If this video get remove again, you know the reason. Its Square United Cam #02-27 also known as Compact Electronics LLP They still refuse refund and ignore warning from CASE until now. Thank you all for the support. Previous video received 23515 views 131 thumbs up and 0 thumbs down. I am not surprise to see so many comments on the video who mentioned that they shared the same experience. The video is made not just to speak for my friend, but also to the numerous victims out there. I wish from the bottom of my heart for everyone to have more ethics. My friend wanted to buy a HD Sony handycam, the salesman bully that he is unfamiliar with camera , so he talked for near 2 hours to convince him that the Sanyo HD2000 model is better, so my friend paid a premium price for it, only to realized it was crap and tried to ask for refund the next day. The salesman refused of course. In order to console my friend, they gave him a 2x conversion lens for 'free'. Report has been filed to case.org.sg. To answer some queries, I am NOT Chinaman, I served NS n hold pink IC, this is a Singaporean expose Singaporean act. I am not bias and neither should you. I was once an Ah Beng so I can understand his attitude. Both foreigners and locals can be target by the salesmen of SL, although they like foreigners more. Again, I would like to call for more ethics no matter ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you may put to used in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles associated with Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sim Lim Square Revealed (censored). Buyer beware. Tried claiming refund but salesman scold CCB.



No comments:

Post a Comment