Thursday, June 7, 2012

Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi

Phone Claim - Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi.

Do you know about - Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Phone Claim . You check out this article for home elevators anyone need to know is Phone Claim .

How is Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi

Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi Tube. Duration : 4.92 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . www.youtube.com Dutchsinse YOUTUBE account TERMINATED without notice Posted on September 5, 2011 by dutchsinse JUST IN FROM YOUTUBE! THIS IS THE VIDEO THEY DISAGREE WITH !!! THEY SAY THIS VIDEO VIOLATES COMMUNITY GUIDELINES !!!! OMG !!!! youtube video notification: Message body YouTube | Broadcast Yourself™ Regarding your account: dutchsinse The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled: 8/5/2011 — Weather manipulation via frequency = Explanation on Scalar Squares and HAARP rings -- (dutchsinse) here is the video in question: download and watch.. sorry for the large file size.. but this is the video exactly as I uploaded it to youtube... Watch for yourself and decide if this video is "objectionable" or "violates youtube community guidelines". video here: 8/5/2011 — Weather manipulation via frequency = I have obtained legal representation and will, hopefully in the end, get my account restored. Anyone who watches my videos knows that I used my own content along with public agencies RADAR, earthquake analysis and volcano eruptions. I had NO OTHER PEOPLES work up or videos up without direct permission from the video maker.. only a few examples on that really .. like the Fukushima theory Finnish scientist video (mirrored ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you'll be able to offer easy use in your life. And above all, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles related to Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Here is the video in question download 9/5/2011.avi.



No comments:

Post a Comment