Monday, May 28, 2012

Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made

Phone Claim - Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made.

Do you know about - Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made

Phone Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Phone Claim . You check out this article for information about that need to know is Phone Claim .

How is Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made

Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made Tube. Duration : 4.35 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Phone Claim . PLEASE READ: So basically this is the story of my video: I really want people to help make a change in this world and with this video I hope it inspires people to go out there and make a difference. I picked Justin Bieber's song "Pray" because it fits perfectly. I adore Justin Bieber and I really love what he is doing to help this world! So in this video, at the beginning I am on the phone talking about making a change. Then I go to bed and have a "dream". In the dream there are the bad and good things in life. I also included myself dancing since I am a dancer and it helps me get rid of all the stress and bad things in life and it lets you express what you feel inside. :) Thanks to all my friends for the support of making this video. Shoutout to my friends Jen, Meagan, Kayla and Karleen for appearing in this video and thanks again to Karleen for helping me film. :) Thanks and enjoy!!! :D Follow me on twitter: @ItsMeJessicaC ps I really hope you do like it cause it took me a REALLYYY long time to upload it :| lol PLEASE NO HATERZ I DO NOT claim rights to this song. All rights belong to Justin Bieber and The Island Def Jam Media Group. No Copyright Infringement Intended. I DO NOT own any pictures are videos except the ones I made.
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Phone Claim . Where you'll be able to offer use in your life. And most significantly, your reaction is Phone Claim . View Related articles associated with Phone Claim . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Justin Bieber - Pray - Fan Made.



No comments:

Post a Comment